Painting and Decorating
Painters and Decorators from Wandsworth SW18
Revitalise your walls, ceilings and woodwork by booking a slot for interior painters now. As a homeowner, it’s normal to want to refurbish your property – let us help you out. However, we’re not appropriate only for small residential buildings. You can also get us to complete expert painting services for hotels, department stores, and other commercial spaces. Take note that we’re also perfect for both landlords and tenants.
Booking Options and Process
- First things first – you need to discuss your options with a knowledgeable adviser. Do this over the phone, online, or by email
- During your chat you’ll be asked what you need and how you want it done. The details you provide will be used to generate a preliminary quote
- It’s recommended that you schedule an on-site visit so we can evaluate the specifics of your service first-hand
- Following the visit from a professional painter and decorator your quote will be fixed. However, it can be changed if you want us to do less or more!
Decorators in Wandsworth SW18 Offering You:
- Instant Quotes – which you can request over the phone or online. You won’t be under any obligation
- On-Site Visits – from experienced interior painters. Show us exactly what you want done and we’ll advise you on the best solution!
- Committed Specialists – who’re highly regarded for their responsiveness and work ethic
- Non-Fixed Work Times – flexibility is important, and you shouldn’t hesitate to ask us to work around you
- Reasonable Prices – you’re hiring a team that’s used to working within budgets
- Full Service Satisfaction – putting you first is company policy, and the team are dedicated to performing their duties to the highest possible standard
Services We Offer
Painting woodwork is one of the two main jobs we can complete for you. Prior to painting we’ll place any decorations or other items out of the way. After this your woodwork can be treated with up to two coats of primer, dye or stain. Once this has dried three coats of paint, varnish or oil will be put down. Bear in mind that there is a drying period between each respective layer.
Painting walls and ceilings is another of the team’s specialities. All picture frames, curtains and other decorations will first be taken down. Then a primer or undercoat applied if required, and following that three coats of paint.
It doesn’t matter what you’ve booked us for, at the end of every service we perform a thorough clean-up! All equipment is provided, it is of an industry standard and includes rollers, pads, trays, sprayers, sealant guns, and much more. The paints you can choose from include water, solvent and speciality varieties.